Epoxy putty tackles the toughest repair jobs
Ultra-Repair Putty is arguably the most versatile spill response product that we sell. It adheres to many different materials and can be used to repair leaking drums and other containers.
15 4/5 lbs./gal.
Modulus of Elasticity
6 x 105 psi
Hardness (Shore D)
3 ft.-lb./in. of notch
Dimensions in. (mm)
Weight lbs. (kg)
Case of 12 Sticks
7 x ⅞ dia. (178 x 22 dia.)
Exothermic reaction at 123°F. (51° C). Unaffected by cold. Best used when warm.
Several years if stored in original tube with cap on.
- Ultra Repair PuttyIt is an ideal addition to any spill kit
- Adheres to steel, glass, masonry, and most plastics
- A quick and effective solution to cracks, broken seals, and leaks
- Simply pinch off the amount desired, knead to a uniform gray color and press into place
- Hardens like steel in only one hour
- Repair Putty can be used in wet environments including areas that are completely submerged
- Tests have shown that Ultra-Repair Putty lasts several years when stored in its original sealed tube