- Three-position slider adjusts distance of the lens from your eyes for precise vision
- Includes a crown strap adjustment to raise or lower the helmet
- Oversized adjustment dial with soft rubber grip allows easy size adjustment even while wearing gloves
- Crown strap adjustment allows the headgear to be raised or lowered for maximum comfort and performance
- Locks into a detent when lifted and keeps it in the upward position until manually lowered
- Vertical lock-in eliminates helmet from creeping
- Lock-nut feature keeps the components together even when the bracket is loosened
- Sweatband helps absorb perspiration and prevents sweat from interfering with vision
- Replacement sweatband (Model 32187) available
The Jackson Safety 370 headgear is easily among the most identifiable headgear in the industry today.
The distinctive logo on the adjustment dial, the 370 is compatible with a wide variety of welding helmets including Halo X, HSL, Nitro, WH40, and SmarTIGer.
Designed for maximum comfort, the headgear is built with a three-position slider to adjust the distance from eye to lens, a crown strap adjustment to raise or lower the helmet, and a large ratcheting dial that allows size adjustment without removing the helmet.