- The Jackson Safety Fixed Shade Welding Helmet (HSL 100) with 386 Cap Adapter features a narrow shell design that's perfect for work in tight spaces; 4 Helmets / Case
- The welding mask has an extended front, which increases throat protection from sparks, slag, fumes and other physical hazards
- This durable shield is hard hat adaptable, comfortable and offers a large field of view for a clear view of the weld puddle (for use in mig welding, arc welding and tig welding)
- The standard shade 10 filter plate and cover plates installed at factory, but it's adaptable to upgraded Jackson Safety ADFs like Insight, NexGen, and True Sight II
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 - standards and is CSA compliant
The Jackson Black HSL100 welding mask has a narrow shell design that’s perfect for work in tight spaces, and the helmet’s extended front increases throat protection against sparks, slag, and fumes, whether you’re working on mig welding, tig welding or arc welding.
The lightweight design is made for comfort, with a large viewing area (for a clear, unobstructed view of the weld puddle) and padded head strap. The durable shield comes complete with cover plate and shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate. It comes equipped with the Jackson Safety 386 Cap Adapter.
For the cost-conscious welder who’s ready for a terrific starter helmet, this Jackson Safety Fixed Shade 10 Welding Helmet is a smart choice.