Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont.
Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology.
Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away.
Tyvek® 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- DuPont Tyvek 400 TY125S Disposable Protective Coverall, White, 1 SuitLaydown collar
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- Flashspun high-density polyethylene construction
- Provides an effective barrier for dry, small particles and light, non-hazardous liquid splash
- Ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort
- Serged seams
- Allows excellent range of movement