Tyvek® 400 Collared Disposable Coveralls w/Open Wrists/Ankles, Serged Seams - White
- Composed of Tyvek® 400 flash-spun, high-density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material
- Offers inherent barrier against particles down to 1.0 micron in size
- Protection built into the fabric itself, no films or laminates to abrade or wear away
- Comfort fit design enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending with reinforcement in high stress areas
- Features collar, zipper-front closure, open wrists/ankles, elastic waist, storm flap, set-in sleeves, and serged seams
- Used for lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, and general clean-up
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier even after wear and abrasion.