Zorge, magnifier safety glasses, black/smoke lens, universal blade style, black frame, soft megol temple tips for improved comfort, polycarbonate smoke lenses, magnifier 2.0 power, scratch resistant lenses, blocks 99.9 percent of UVA/UVB/UVC rays, ANSI Z87.1-2010 compliant, MCEPS fl-pad 10-12 compliant.
- Smoke colored lens with 2.0 magnifier in a black frame
- Lenses are triple-dipped in Anti-Scratch coating
- Lenses block 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+2015 compliant
- MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 compliant
- Flexible and durable frame
- Interchangeable lenses
Smoke lenses provide the perfect all-around tint for bright light conditions. This popular lens color blocks the brightest sunrays and glare without producing any color distortion. 16% of light passes through this lens.
Optical safety means more than just covering the eyes. Bifocal reading glasses offer the clarity needed to read finite details and come in a variety of magnification powers.