- CRUSH PROOF- The Crush Proof feature combines a super-tough stainless steel core with a grip-textured poly-nylon exterior to build unimaginable strength into highly functional lights
- DROP PROOF- Drop Proof for use in rugged, high-impact environments.
- HIGH|MEDIUM|LOW- Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options.
- PURE-BEAM FOCUSING OPTIC-Pack two powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition—with no halos or hot spots—between short and long-range viewing. COAST’s patented focusing technology adapts to your need. The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle, and the BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
- STORM PROOF- Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IP54-level resistance tests are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- TWIST FOCUS- Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s TWIST FOCUS™ system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight.
- 440 LUMENS
- 210M BEAM
Pick mid-size, pack big power. Designed as an all-around flashlight that travels as well in a gear pack as it does in a tractor, the PS400 flashlight comes in at just under 6 inches long and 7 ounces but packs all the strength our POLYSTEEL® lights are known for.
A heat-welded, ultra-durable polyethylene exterior joins forces with a stainless steel core to withstand the harshest treatment. Featuring our PURE BEAM® optical system, this palm-sized TWIST FOCUS™ light combines two beams in one—with seamless transitions between Ultra View Flood Beam and BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam.
Boasting a run time of up to 26 hours on low, the three-mode (high, medium, low) PS400 maxes out at 440 lumens with a beam distance of 210 meters on high. This flashlight is storm proof, crush proof, drop proof, and dust resistant—to give you confidence no matter how rugged the work gets.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the Polysteel 400 Flashlight is impact resistant, stormproof and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The Polysteel 400 Flashlight is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.