- 4-MODE SMART SWITCH- Cycle the switch to access the optimal light mode. (High, Energy Saving, Solid Red, Flashing Red)
- DUAL-COLOR WHITE & RED BEAM-The right light for the moment. The Dual-Color White & Red Beam combines an all-white Utility Beam for general use with a red, anti-glare beam that prevents “night blinding” while also offering a tool for emergency signaling.
- EMERGENCY- Signal duress with flashing, bright-red light. If times get tough, COAST lights outfitted with Emergency mode help attract much-needed attention.
- ENERGY SAVING- Conserve battery life with precise light control. Make easy adjustments to match your light’s intensity to the circumstance. COAST EAL multi-mode technology enables seamless transition from energy-saving low-light output to area-illuminating high output—and anywhere in between.
- WATER RESISTANCE- Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IP54-level resistance tests are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- 460 LUMENS
- 4.0 X D
Light your way through the night. The COAST EAL17 Emergency Area Light combines the best of recreation-style lantern lighting with an emergency mode for signaling under duress. Featuring a 4-mode smart switch, this high-output area light fills the surroundings with up to 460 lumens of multi-mode light in two colors—white and red.
For emergency situations, the flashing red option catches the eye quickly in a call for help, and a 50-hour run time means you have 6 nights of light on one set of batteries. Stand the light on its base, carry it by the swinging handle, or hang it from the easy-stow hook integrated into the handle.
Constructed of high-strength nylon and polycarbonate with a stainless-steel outer cage, the impact-resistant EAL17 makes dark nights brighter, safer, and more fun.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the EAL17 Lantern is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LEDs are virtually unbreakable. The EAL17 Lantern is backed by Coast’s five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship...