Use with 3M™ Filters 2000 Series, 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Cartridges and Filters 7000 Series and powered and supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulates according to NIOSH approvals.
- Silicone facepiece enhances fit and improves durability
- Double-flange face seal and 6 adjustable straps help provide a secure fit
- Can be used with a passive or electronic clip-on welding lens
- Available in air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- Use with 3M™ Particle Filters 2000, 2200, 7000, or 5000 Series to help filter certain particulates
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Gas/Vapor Cartridges to help filter a broad range of gases and vapors
- Use with 3M 6000 Series Combination Cartridges to help filter particulates in addition to gases and vapors
- Compatible with 3M™ TR-600 and TR-800 powered air and Dual Airline supplied air systems against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards
- For workplace/occupational use only
Durable protection The 7800 Series respirator is designed with a durable silicone facepiece, double-flange face seal, and an adjustable, six-strap harness. Versatile configurations This full face respirator is compatible with a wide range of 3M filters, cartridges, powered and supplied air systems making it a go-to choice for health and safety managers. In addition, this respirator can be used with a passive welding lens. Premium comfort Crafted from flexible silicone, this respirator conforms to the worker's face.