The 3M™ SecureFit™ H-Series Hard Hats with Pressure Diffusion Technology are designed to self-adjust to the wearer as the ratchet is tightened.
This helps create a personalized fit and reduces the pressure on the forehead up to 30% compared to current 3M H-series hard hat suspensions.
The smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension sits lows on the head to increase security and reduce pressure, helping to make the SecureFit™ H-Series a comfortable and stable hard hat option.
Choose from cap or full brim style in a gloss finish.
- Suspension system incorporates exclusive patented SecureFit™ Pressure Diffusion Technology.
- Comfort pad on back of suspension is designed to distribute force and increase ease of wear.
- Compatible with cap-attached 3M hearing protection and communication products, a variety of 3M faceshields and other accessories.
- Customize your fit with multiple levels of height and head-shape adjustments.
- Premium washable and replaceable sweatband with moisture-wicking material is designed to help keep workers cool and dry.
- UVicator™ sensor lets wearers know when to replace hard hat due to UV exposure
The 3M™ SecureFit™ H-Series Hard Hats provides 3M innovation in comfort while maintaining the traditional cap and full brim design that many prefer. If you wear a hard hat for a full shift, you want it to be comfortable and fit properly. 3M recognizes this and has responded by designing a suspension system that self-adjusts to the wearer as the ratchet is tightened.
Chosen 9 times out of 10 over current conventional hard hats*, this suspension system flexes and self-adjusts to the size of the wearer’s head, reducing forehead pressure and increasing comfort for all-day wear.