The 3M™ Rugged Comfort 6500 Series Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator is designed to help promote comfort, durability, and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone face seal and strong body construction.
- Resilient silicone face seal helps provide comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Proprietary Cool Flow valve helps reduce heat and moisture
- Exhalation valve cover helps direct exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of eyewear and grinding and welding shields
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wider field of view and better compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- Adjustable head harness assembly offers improved fit and comfort
- Silicone face seal keeps its shape even in hot work conditions
- Low-profile half facepiece design is compatible with many welding and grinding shields
- For workplace/occupational use only
The 3M™ Rugged Comfort 6500 Series Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator helps provide respiratory protection in harsh, dirty environments against airborne contaminants when used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters. This facepiece is designed to help promote comfort, durability, and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone face seal and strong body construction. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). While being the lightest silicone 3M facepiece, it is still rugged enough to withstand long hours and extreme conditions. The resilient silicone face seal offers an extended facepiece life, even keeping its shape in high-heat environments. The facepiece offers numerous other comfort features. Two innovative design features have been built in: a special valve cover that helps to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward and 3M’s proprietary Cool Flow™ Valve that helps to make breathing easier by reducing heat and moisture. Made to fit securely and comfortably on the head, the facepiece comes with an adjustable head harness assembly featuring long-lasting polyester/spandex straps that stretch and conform to the individual who wears the respirator. This facepiece is compatible with all 3M™ bayonet-style filters and cartridges, including 6000 Series Cartridges and 3M™ 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series Filters, to help provide respiratory protection against a variety of gases, vapors, and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. This filter compatibility helps to make the respirator highly versatile for many workplace environments and a variety of jobs where respiratory protection is required. A durable, long-lasting respirator, the 6500 Series facepiece is rugged enough to help withstand extreme conditions and long hours, yet comfortable to wear. The sleek, low-profile design helps.