- VOICE OPERATED TRANSMISSION: Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands free operation in high noise environments
- BUILT-IN PROGRAMMABLE ANALOG AND DIGITAL TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION RADIO: Headset-to-headset communication with ability to be integrated with similar professional radio communication systems. Up to 70 programmable radio channels
- NOISE CANCELING, WATER AND DUST PROOF SPEECH MICROPHONE (IP67): Helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments
- HEARING PROTECTION: Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise
- COMFORT OPTIONS: Headset is available in both headband, neckband and hard hat attached configurations
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset features built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, environmental listening with level-dependent hearing protection, and Bluetooth® functionality. Combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability expected from PELTOR™, this headset is an ideal choice for use in hazardous conditions.
Among the features of the 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset, the analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and integrates seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system. Additionally, with Bluetooth® multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices. As an extra benefit, the wearer has the ability to stay protected, aware, and able to communicate face-to-face while never removing their hearing protection thanks to level-dependent functionality.