3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset is a hearing protector with built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, level-dependent hearing protection, Bluetooth® functionality and a jack to connect to external devices.
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows for clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Designed by 3M PELTOR and built tough for the working professional.
- Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening.
- Noise-cancelling waterproof speech microphone with voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation; helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- External jack allows you to connect to a smart phone, radio, shoulder mic, or other external device.
- User-friendly controls with voice-guided menu.
- Headset is available in headband, neckband and hard hat attached configurations.
The analog and digital two way radio enables clear, hands free communication in high levels of noise and integrates seamlessly into your existing two way radio system.
And with Bluetooth® multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices. Plus, workers stay protected, aware and able to communicate face to face while never removing their hearing protection through level dependent functionality.
And all of this technology is combined with the professional grade durability and all day wear ability you’ve grown to expect from PELTOR™.