NIOSH approved against formaldehyde, certain organic vapors and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieces with 3M™ Scott™ AV-632 Bayonet Adapter.
- Combined formaldehyde organic vapor cartridge with P100 particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
This formaldehyde organic vapor cartridge/P100 filter can be used for a variety of applications, including laboratories, wood processing, carpet manufacturing, and primary metals manufacturing. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility. • When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from formaldehyde, certain organic vapors as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces • Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode • OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde • Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)