3M™ E-A-R™ Express™ Pod Plugs™ corded, push-to-fit earplugs feature advanced "no-roll", slow-recovery foam. Paddle-style grips allow easy fitting and help keep earplug tips clean even when your hands are dirty.
- Paddle-style grips provide quick, clean, and consistent placement of earplugs
- No-roll design keeps earplugs, and ears clean, even when fingers or gloves are dirty
- Earplug design keeps tip clean even if hands are dirty
- Slow recovery foam easily goes into ear canal and then seats and stays in place
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 25 dB CSA Class AL
Advanced "no-roll" push-to-fit foam earplugs feature paddle-style grips to make fitting easier than ever. Unique foam formula allows earplug insertion without rolling. Foam tips stay clean, even when your hands are dirty. Slow recovery foam inserts easily, then seals the ear canal for comfortable hearing protection. These earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 However, research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit, earplug fitting skill, and motivation of the user. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical workplace protection. These earplugs are test compatible with the 3M E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that hearing loss afflicts 28 million Americans. About one third of those cases are at least partially attributable to noise. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.