The Advanced series hoist system bases are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications.
Portable units are constructed of lightweight high-strength aluminum and adjust to fit most standard entries.
Our permanent and clamp-on bases are available in aluminum, zinc plated and stainless-steel construction offering maximum flexibility.
We offer bases for a variety of applications including floor, wall, core, deck, flush, barrel, forklift, and hitch mount to name just a few.
All bases are designed to use in combination with an Advanced davit mast, and together form a perfectly matches confined space rescue and work support system.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly.
DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service.
Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
- 23.5 MANHOLE COLLAR FORUSE ON MANWAYS 2426Manhole collar davit base
- Fits 24 in. to 26 in. (60.9 to 66 cm) diameter opening
- Built-in carrying handles
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner
- Set-up and dismantle without tools
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction