DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 Hooded Coveralls w/Elastic Wrists/Ankles
- Composed of Tyvek® 400 flash-spun, high-density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material
- Offers inherent barrier against particles down to 1.0 micron in size
- Protection built into the fabric itself, no films or laminates to abrade or wear away
- Comfort fit design enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending with reinforcement in high stress areas
- Features respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, zipper-front closure, open wrists/ankles, elastic waist, storm flap, set-in sleeves, and serged seams
- Used for lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, and general clean-up
DuPont™ Tyvek® White Disposable Coverall made from a unique, nonwoven material which is created by flash spun high-density polyethylene provides an inherent barrier to small size particles. Durable fabric delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. It has elastic openings for tighter fit at the wrist and ankle. Coverall comes with an attached respirator-fit hood having elastic around face opening designed to cover neck as well as chin and fit around respirator face mask. Coverall with a comfort fit design enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending. It offers a more tailored fit with reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts. Coverall has a longer front zipper closure which extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area and for easier donning as well as doffing. Lightweight, low-linting and Anti-Static coverall offers enhanced mobility with more room throughout the back. Coverall has a serged seam and can be used in applications including lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray-painting as well as general clean-up.