The 3M™ Aura™ Series Particulate Respirator 9205+ is a three-panel, flat-fold, disposable N95 respirator. It’s comfortable, reliable, and protects your workers against non-oil-based particles.
- NIOSH APPROVED: Minimum 95% filtration efficiency vs. certain non-oil-based particles.
- DIVERSE COMPATIBILITY: Fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes.
- CURVED LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Conforms well to nose and eye contours, providing more space for a broad variety of eyewear.
- REDUCES EYEWEAR FOGGING: By directing exhaled breath away from the nose panel.
- INNOVATIVE CHIN TAB: Simplifies positioning, donning, and adjustment.
- ACCOMMODATES FACIAL MOVEMENTS: 3-panel design enables you to work and talk comfortably.
- SOFT INNER MATERIALS: Feel comfortable against your skin.
- ADJUSTABLE NOSE CLIP: Ensures a custom, secure seal.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE: Individual packaging and flat fold design optimize storage and usage.
- FILTER MANY AIRBORNE PARTICLES: Including dust & debris, smoke & smog particles, airborne germs, cough & sneeze debris, and other particulate matter.
- SUGGESTED APPLICATIONS: Use when you bag, grind, sanding, sweep, or conduct any other dusty or arid operation.
Is the 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9205+ Mask Good?
Yes, Aura™ 9205+ disposable masks offer unparalleled quality, comfort, and protection. NIOSH-approved, these N95 respirators are designed to filter out at least 95% of non-oil-based airborne particles.
9205+ masks are snug, thanks to their soft materials and innovative design. In fact, they provide a relaxed fit for different faces and noses, meaning you can equip your entire team with a single investment.
Meanwhile, they’re flat profile maximizes their portability and convenience. You can store them easily until they’re issued, and your employees can carry them effortlessly if they’re needed.
How Long Do Aura™ 9205+ Particulate Respirator Masks Last?
When stored in a cool, dry place, and not damaged or deformed, the 3M™ 9205+ Aura™ particulate respirator masks can last for years. Furthermore, they can be reused until they are damaged, soiled, or cause difficulty with your breathing.
We recommend that you inspect your safety equipment before every use. The inner and outer surfaces should be clear of dirt, debris, tears, etc. Meanwhile, the straps and nose clip should function properly, and feel comfortable on your face.
How Often Should You Replace Your Respirator Mask?
The CDC recommends that you replace your disposable respirator mask at least once every 8 hours, or sooner if it becomes unsuitable for use.
Do 3M™ Aura™ 9205+ Masks Protect Against COVID?
Yes, as an N95 mask, the 9205+ Aura™ is effective against COVID-19, as they are at least 95% effective in filtering out non-oil particles. Not only do these N95 respirators protect against the novel coronavirus, but they also protect you from other harmful airborne particles, such as dust, fumes, and viruses.
Breath Confidently with 3M™ Aura™ 9205+ Masks from Aabaco
At Aabaco Environmental Industries, we’ve been using, reviewing, and selling protective respirators for almost 40 years. In that time, we’ve had the privilege of working with some of the most trusted brands in personal protective equipment.
To equip your team with the best particulate respirators on the market, the Aura™ 9205+ from 3M™, reach out to our team today.