MSA Advantage® 3200 Full-Facepiece Respirator
- Full face respirator features state-of-the-art design to lower breathing resistance
- Preset upper straps make it easy to put on/take off
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens with wide field of vision
- Soft sealing line made of hypoallergenic silicone provides a pressure free fit
- Perfect face piece-to-face fit
- NIOSH Approved to 42 CFR Part 84
MSA Advantage® 3230 Series Small Full Face Twin Port Black Air Purifying Respirator with rubber head harness features scratch-resistant wraparound faceplate that permits for wide field-of-vision. Respirator featuring state-of-the-art design lowers breathing resistance, while preset upper straps make it easy to put on/take off. Respirator with preset upper straps prevent uncomfortable snags during donning/doffing and offer a Tighter, more secure seal. It also includes pre-adjustable straps to deliver a consistent fit, time after time. The full face mask series Advantage 3000 provides both protection and unparalleled comfort. The soft sealing line made of hypoallergenic silicone provides a pressure free fit. The large, optically corrected lens ensures a clear, undistorted view, while the grey-blue color gives the mask an aesthetic appearance. Donning the Advantage 3000 is unbelievably quick, simple and accomplished without painful hair pulling. The patented Advantage head harness gives a perfect face piece-to-face fit.