The Skullerz® 8945 Universal Bump Cap Insert is a lightweight, impact-resistant shell that easily inserts into any baseball cap, hat or other headwear for protection against bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries.
With flexible sides and convenient trim-to-fit customization, this bump cap insert easily fits a variety of hats/caps and head shapes. The shell is made of lightweight, durable polypropylene and designed with maximum ventilation for breathable airflow that doesn't compromise protection. An interior foam pad reduces impact but does not absorb odors for fresh all-day wear.
Not bulky like a hard hat, bump caps are typically worn in spaces where worker-generated impact head protection is needed, like low ceilings, beams, low pipes and other bump hazards. They are ideal for mechanics and airline baggage handlers, as well as workers in factories, in-home services and other industries that do not require safety hard hat protection.
- Skullerz® 8945 Universal Bump Cap InsertLIGHTWEIGHT HEAD PROTECTION – Guards against bumps, scrapes, bruises and other minor head injuries
- DURABLE POLYPROPYLENE – Impact-resistant polyethylene will not break or crack
- FITS ANY HAT – Patented “trim-to-fit” design easily adjusts insert height to fit different cap designs
- BREATHABLE – Strategically placed vents for continuous airflow
- FLEXIBLE – Horizontal and vertical two-way flex design for protection that is not stiff or bulky
- TOP-OF-HEAD PADDING – Closed cell foam reduces impact without absorbing odors
- WEIGHT – 75g // 2.6oz