The GloWear® 8916 Lightweight Hi-Vis Rain Pants offer protection against wet conditions while ensuring safety. A comfortable elastic waistband means these waterproof work pants can be worn alone or over a base layer, while the pant legs have snap cuffs to easily fit over boots and tightened to keep the wind out.
These work rain pants are built for demanding conditions and are made with rugged, yet lightweight waterproof materials (150D polyester oxford material with a polyurethane (PU) coating) and fully taped at the seams for reliable protection in the face of stormy weather.
The ANSI/ISEA 107 compliant high visibility polyester fabric and 2” reflective tape keeps workers highly visible at night or in low light conditions. These hi-vis waterproof pants meet ANSI 107 Supplemental Class E Standards.
For a complete set of hi-vis rain gear add the GloWear® 8366 Lightweight Hi-Vis Rain Jacket. Made for the industrial workplace and workers in low-light environments, flagging crews, utility crews, road construction, railway workers and any others working in the rain.
- GloWear® 8916 Lightweight Hi-Vis Rain PantsWATERPROOF – Lightweight 150-denier polyester oxford with PU coating
- FULLY TAPED SEAMS – Taped and bonded seams lock out water
- ELASTIC WAIST – Comfortable and flexible waistband, can be worn as the second layer or over the base layer
- SNAP CUFFS – Pant legs easily fit over boots with 2-stage button snaps to keep the wind out
- DAYTIME VISIBILITY – Bright fluorescent fabric increases visibility in the daylight
- NIGHTTIME VISIBILITY – 2” silver reflective tape reflects light, such as car headlights, for visibility in the dark
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Supplemental Class E and 3rd Party Certified
- ANSI TYPE R CLASS 3 COMPLIANT – When worn with Class 2 upper garment
- 2 COLORS – Available in Lime or Orange
- Machine washable