The GloWear® 8915BK Hi-Vis Rain Pants offer waterproof, breathable protection against wet conditions. The black panels on the bottom hide dirt and wear. A comfortable elastic waistband means these waterproof work pants can be worn alone or over a base layer. The pant legs have zip openings to easily fit over boots.
These work rain pants are built for demanding conditions with durable 300D poly oxford material and a breathable polyurethane (PU) coating. The breathable coating lets moisture escape while sealing out the rain, to keep you dry and comfortable.
The ANSI compliant high visibility polyester fabric and 3M Scotchlite 2” reflective tape keeps workers highly visible at night or in low light conditions. These hi-vis waterproof pants meet ANSI Supplemental Class E Standards.
Made for the industrial workplace and workers in low-light environments, flagging crews, utility crews, road construction, railway workers and any others working in the rain.
- GloWear® 8915BK Hi-Vis Rain PantsWATERPROOF AND RUGGED – 300D oxford polyester outer shell
- BREATHABLE COATING – Durable and breathable PU coating with polyester mesh lining
- DIRT-HIDING PANELS – Black panels on legs hide dirt and wear
- NIGHTTIME VISIBILITY – 2" ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material
- ELASTIC WAISTBAND – Comfortable waistband with drawstring
- ZIP LEGS – Zippered leg openings for easy on/off
- POCKETS – One right-leg cargo pocket
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Supplemental Class E and 3rd Party Certified