The GloWear® 8365 Hi-Vis Rain Jacket is a Type R, Class 3 Jacket that offers waterproof, breathable protection against the elements. Made with a breathable polyester shell that keeps water out while letting moisture escape to keep you cool and comfortable working in the worst conditions.
This reflective rain jacket has 2” ANSI compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material on the chest and arms for added visibility at night or in low-light conditions. The inset hood can be tucked away when not needed.
This waterproof work jacket offers comfortable protection against the elements for those working in road construction, utilities, construction, emergency response, airline, railway or survey crews.
- GloWear® 8365 Hi-Vis Rain Jacket is a Type R, Class 3 JacketWATERPROOF AND RUGGED – 300D oxford polyester outer shell
- BREATHABLE COATING – Durable and breathable PU coating
- BREATHABLE LINING – Full polyester mesh lining keeps you dry and comfortable
- STORM FLAP – Storm flap and snap buttons prevent water from leaking through zipper closure
- NIGHTTIME VISIBILITY – 2" ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material
- INSET HOOD – Hood features drawstring and stoppers
- POCKETS – Two external front pockets with snap flaps, plus a cell phone chest pocket
- MIC TABS – Dual mic tabs for clipping radios
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3 and 3rd Party Certified
- YKK #5 zippers