The GloWear 8381 is a Type R Class 3, 4-in-1 Hi-Vis Jacket that can be worn multiple ways for ultimate adaptability in changing weather.
- WEATHERPROOF – Windproof and water-resistant 300D performance ripstop polyester shell with PU coating protects from the elements without compromising comfort or breathability
- THERMAL INSULATION – 280g fleece body and quilted insulated sleeves for low bulk warmth in extreme cold
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO WEAR – Zip out liner for lightweight fleece jacket, zip off liner sleeves for fleece vest, wear shell alone as lightweight weatherproof jacket or zip in liner for a warm winter jacket
- HIGH VISIBILITY – ANSI/ISEA 107, Type R Class 3 compliant with 2” reflective tape for low-light visibility
- BUILT TO LAST – Durable ripstop shell and dirt-hiding black panels for long lasting wear
- EASY ON & OFF – Zipper closure with storm flap for added protection from the elements
- DETACHABLE HOOD – Drawstring hood can be added or removed depending on weather or style preference
- POCKETS – 1 exterior zipper chest pocket, 1 combination cell phone chest pocket/clear ID badge holder, 1 dual slot pen pocket on arm and 1 large exterior zipper pocket large enough for an iPad or tablet
- DUAL MIC TABS – For convenient radio access
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The GloWear 8381 is a Type R Class 3, 4-in-1 Hi-Vis Jacket that can be worn multiple ways for ultimate adaptability in changing weather. Zip out the liner to wear it alone as a lightweight fleece jacket, zip off liner sleeves for wear as a vest, wear the shell on its own as a lightweight weatherproof layer or leave the liner zipped in to wear as a warm winter work jacket.
Ultra-warm 280g fleece traps heat for warmth in extreme cold, while a weatherproof 300D performance polyester shell with PU coating resists water and wind without compromising comfort or breathability. A storm flap covers the front zipper closure for added protection. Depending on weather or style preference, the detachable drawstring hood can be clipped on or removed. Hook & loop straps along the wrist cuffs adjust for a secure fit that keeps cold out. Built for long-lasting durability, this hi-vis jacket features a ripstop shell and dirt-hiding black panels.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
This 3-in-1 hi-vis jacket features an exterior zippered chest pocket, combination cell phone chest pocket/clear ID badge holder, dual-slot pen pocket on arm and dual mic tabs for clipping radios. A large exterior zippered pocket can be used for secure iPad/tablet storage.
Compliant to ANSI/ISEA 107, Type R Class 3 with 2” reflective tape for enhanced low-light visibility. To meet Type R Class 3 requirements, this reflective safety jacket features more fluorescent background material and retroreflective than other classes for maximum visibility and safety in all conditions.
This high visibility jacket is ideal for those working in road construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around moving vehicles. It's also great for outdoor recreational activities where you need to be seen, such as snowmobiling or hiking.