The GloWear 8377 Type R Class 3 Quilted Thermal High Visibility Jacket
- WIND + WATER RESISTANT – 300D oxford polyester outer shell + PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry
- THERMAL INSULATION – 160g quilted insulation for comfortable warmth without extra bulk
- TYPE R, CLASS 3 – 2" ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- DIRT-HIDING PANELS – Black panels on the sleeves and front of jacket to hide dirt and wear
- ADJUSTABLE INSET HOOD – With drawstrings and stoppers, easily zips in or out depending on weather conditions or personal preference
- EASY ON & OFF – Zippered closure
- POCKETS + ACCESSORIES – 1 cell phone chest pocket, 2 lower front pockets, 1 dual slot pen pocket, dual mic tabs
- MACHINE WASHABLE
The GloWear 8377 Type R Class 3 Quilted Thermal High Visibility Jacket is designed with a polyester outer shell + PU coating for water- and wind-resistant protection from the elements, plus 160g thermal quilted insulation for comfortable no-bulk warmth. The inset hood features drawstrings and stoppers for a custom fit, and can easily be zipped in or out depending on weather conditions or personal preference. Adjustable hook & loop cuffs seal out cold and allow for comfortable wear with gloves. A zippered closure makes for easy on and off.
POCKETS & ACCESSORIES
This work jacket features 2 external front pockets, 1 upper chest cell phone pocket, and 2 mic tabs for convenient access and storage.
This reflective coat is a Class 3 garment and features 2” ANSI-compliant reflective stripes for nighttime visibility. This safety high-visibility jacket is rated Type R Class 3 for increased visibility. Type R Class 3 garments feature more fluorescent background material and retroreflective material than other classes, to ensure maximum visibility and safety in all conditions.
This high-visibility clothing is perfect for those working in construction, transportation, baggage handling, municipalities or around work near moving vehicles.